Link for the detailed schedule - https://bit.ly/3hHhSNl
Dear Students, we are launching a new PSIR June Test Series 2020 (12 Tests) for comprehensive preparation of PSIR. This is designed for the best possible utilisation of extra time provided due to Covid-19 situation and postponement of the exam. We will focus more on Paper II portion in next two months and will cover a significant portion of Paper I too, so that gap between Prelims (i.e. 4th October) and Mains (i.e. 8th January) can be effectively utilised considering enough time for preparation of Prelims 2020 which is now scheduled on 4th October 2020.
- The program will consist of the 12 Tests:
• 5 sectional tests for Paper II before Prelims
• 4 sectional tests for Paper I before Prelims
• 3 sectional tests for Paper I after Prelims.
- The course will also include weekly classes by Shubhra Ranjan Ma’am, where she will discuss tests, previous year question papers and current updates of Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Up-to-date value addition material will be provided on a regular basis.
- Sectional tests will be of 1.5 hours duration and will consist of 8 questions.
- Under this course, weekly lectures conducted until the discussion of Test 12 will be uploaded to the student’s account.
- Students can access the course until Mains 2020.
- For additional full-length tests after Prelims, you need to join Crash Course after Prelims too.
- If you want the entire crash course and test series, then you can join the PSIR Extended Crash Course 2020.