Schedule of Prelims Test Series - https://bit.ly/2KRAefT
Schedule of Mains + Essay Test Series - https://bit.ly/2k4l1h1
Features of Prelims Tests
- Introductory strategy discussion of every Test.
- Post Test discussion by expert faculties along with detailed explanations.
- Tests are designed to ensure at least three revisions of entire syllabus.
- Looking at current trends of UPSC, the quality of questions will be moderate to difficult.
- Discussion videos will be uploaded into your account.
- Total 30 Tests for Prelims (on weekly basis)
Features of Mains Tests
- Total 31 GS Tests (19 Tests prior to Prelims and 12 Tests after Prelims)
- 10 Essay Tests (5 Tests prior to Prelims and 5 Tests after Prelims)
- All Tests are designed by expert faculties, considering recent dynamic trends of UPSC.
- Our Mains focus is on improving your content and answer writing skills.
- Post-test discussion by expert faculties along with Model Answers.
- All videos will be uploaded to your account.
- Value addition notes will be provided wherever needed.
- Timely evaluation and personalised feedback session by Teachers and Mentors.
- All Tests can be availed in Online / Offline format.
By Shubhra Ranjan