Ethics Case Studies Module by Atul Garg
Atul Garg sir has the distinction of being the first teacher of Ethics in India. He has guided more than 15000 students, since the inception of GS Paper-IV in 2013, with hundreds of confirmed selections. Almost every question of all ethics papers (2013-19) has directly come from his classroom discussions and notes.
- Case studies have nearly 50% weightage in paper-IV. The course is designed to help students in answering Case studies in GS Paper IV in effective manner.
- Apart from comprehensive discussion of around 50 case studies during the course more than 100 Case Studies along with solutions will be provided till 2020 Mains exam. Most of the cases will be connected to recent happenings.
- Study material will be provided as a hardcopy booklet at the time of admission. (Hardcopy Material will be couriered to online students).
- Time management techniques for GS Paper IV will also be discussed
- The programme includes 2 Comprehensive Tests of 250 marks each. Detailed discussions would be held in a group format, along with one to one session with the students for personal doubts. These tests are flexible and can be given any time before 2020 Mains exam.
- Live sessions would be held for doubt clearance of online students.
- Online Classes will be accessible till Mains 2020.
- Total number of classes: 10 (Including 2 tests discussions)
- Duration of each class: 2.5 hours
- Start date: 15th October 2020
- End date: 30th November 2020
- Mode of classes: Both Offline* and Online Mode.
- Online Class Timings : 2pm
(* Subject to Government regulations.)
- Module Fee: 7,080/- (including 18% GST)
- For any other query, feel free to contact sir. His mobile number is 9810949873.