- Under the course, the T295N Samsung 8-inch Tablet (WiFi+LTE, 32GB) will be provided by the institute to access the course.
- The tablet shall be configured to use only Shubhra Ranjan Tablet App during the course. The students can use the tablet for personal use after the last date of UPSC Mains 2021 examination.
- A Geography and General Studies Tablet lecture will be available for access until Mains Exams of 2021.
- The tablet shall be delivered to your present address as provided at the time of admission. In case you plan to seek delivery at our office address do inform us by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A 4G SIM card or WiFi connection with minimum 10 MBPS Internet speed is required to view the tablet course.
- The Geography Tablet course is designed to allow maximum of 750 hours of viewing for 125 lectures. While the General Studies Tablet course is designed to allow maximum of 2250 hours of viewing for 300 lectures. Each lecture has a duration of 2.5 hours.
- There is no provision to top-up the viewing time for the tablet course.
- While the Geography course will be completed in 4.5 months, the General Studies course will be completed in two phases; the first phase will be completed from 17th October to 16th May (31 weekends) before prelims and second phase will be completed from 3rd July to 15th August (7 weekends) after prelims 2021.
- There will be a total of 8 GS lectures on weekends i.e. 4 on Saturday and 4 on Sunday.
- Batch timings:
Geography (Monday to Saturday):
02:00 pm to 04:30 pm
General Studies(Saturday and Sunday):
Lecture 1: 09:00 am to 11:30 am
Lecture 2: 11:45 am to 02:00 pm
Lecture 3: 03:00 pm to 05:30 pm
Lecture 4: 05:45 pm to 08:00 pm
Geography(Monday to Saturday):
04:45 pm to 05:30 pm
Saturday and Sunday 09:00 pm to 10:00 pm