Complete Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude module by Atul Garg
Atul Garg sir has the distinction of being the first teacher of Ethics in India. He has guided more than 15000 students, since the inception of GS Paper-IV in 2013, with hundreds of confirmed selections. Almost every question of all ethics papers (2013-19) has directly come from his classroom discussions and notes.
- The course is designed in such a manner that the concepts will be cleared first and then complex aspects of the syllabus will be explained with examples.
- Study material will be provided in two formats; hardcopy booklets as well as supplementary class notes in soft copy format. Hardcopy notes will be provided at the time of admission. (Hardcopy Material will be couriered to online students).
- Section A questions would be given in every class for daily answer writing practice.
- Case studies have nearly 50% weightage in paper-IV. More than 100 Case Studies will be provided on a continuous basis until 2020 Mains exam. Most of the cases will be connected to recent happenings.
- The programme also includes 5 Tests of 250 marks each. Out of 5 tests, three will be topic wise and two will be comprehensive. Detailed discussions would be held in a group format, along with one to one session with the students for personal doubts. These tests are flexible and can be given any time before 2021 Mains exam.
- Live sessions would be held for doubt clearance of online students.
- Online Classes will be accessible till Mains 2020.
- Total number of classes: 35 (Including 5 tests discussions)
- Duration of each class: 2.5 hours
- Starting date: 10th October 2020
- Ending date: 20th November 2020
- Mode of classes: Both Offline* and Online Mode.
- Online Class timings - 5pm
(* Subject to Government regulations.)
- Module Fee: 23,600/- (including 18% GST)
- For any other query, feel free to contact sir. His mobile number is: 9810949873.