Designed to address dynamic shifts in the examination pattern.
Comprehensive notes inter-relating Paper 1 and Paper 2.
Evaluation of progress through Answer writing and Class Tests.
Daily LIVE Lecture will follow with Daily LIVE Q&A Session for doubt clearance.
GS Foundation Course includes Class Tests, Prelims Tests and Mains Test Series 2021.
Accèss to Lectures from 15 May to 15 July will be on shubhraranjan.com & from 16 July onwards it will be on Samsung Tablet.
1) T295N Samsung 8 inch Tablet (WiFi+LTE, 32GB) will be used for Tablet Course.
2) The T295N Samsung 8 inch Tablet shall be configured to only use Shubhra Ranjan Tablet App. The end date for locking of Tablet will be the last date of UPSC Mains 2021 and after that the Tablet will be available for personal use.
3) The General Studies Tablet Lecture will be available for access until Mains Exams of 2021.
4) The T295N Samsung 8 inch Tablet shall be delivered to your Present Address as stated at the time of admission. In case you plan to seek delivery at our office address do inform us by mailing us at email@example.com.
5) A 4G SIM card or WiFi connection with minimum 10 MBPS Internet speed is required to view the Tablet course.
6) The Geography Optional course is designed to allow maximum of 500 hours of viewing for 100 lectures.
7) The General Studies Tablet course is designed to allow maximum of 1500 hours of viewing for 300 lectures.
Each lecture has duration of 2.5 hours.
8)There is no provision to Top Up viewing time for the Tablet course.
By Shubhra Ranjan