Course Duration: from 18th November 2020 till 1st September 2021
Mode of course delivery: course will be conducted in online mode ONLY.
Lectures will be made available in form of:
- Recorded lectures on weekly basis (Saturday & Sunday).
- Each lecture will be of 2.5 hours each followed by live Q&A session/value addition session.
- Course will be available on shubhraviraj.in
- Course is designed to allow a maximum of 330 hours of viewing for 80 lectures.
- The course will be conducted by Dr. Jayesh Khaddar
- Comprehensive coverage of prelims oriented 1 year current affairs syllabus till prelims 2020.
- Current affairs bases MCQ (Mini tests) to be provided with explanation on weekly basis.
- Coverage of India Year Book, Bounded and Economic survey
- Comprehensive coverage of mains oriented current affairs syllabus for the relevant section of paper 1 to paper 4.
- Mains Oriented subjective tests on current affairs will be conducted.
- Batch timings: 11:00 am to 01:30 pm
- Q&A Session timings: 06:00 pm to 06:30 pm
Coverage will be based on The Hindu, Indian Express, Live Mint, Economic and Political Weekly (EPW), Frontline, Yojana etc.
Course Fee: 20,000+GST = 23600 (only soft copies will be provided).